Egg In A Bun
|Canned devilled ham||3 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Made mustard||1 Teaspoon (Little)|
|Watercress||1 (To Garnish:)|
1) Use the soft rolls to split in halves. Place into grill to brown.
2) Preheat oven to 355°F. - Gas Mark 4.
3) In a bowl, combine devilled ham with a little mustard to taste.
4) Use half of the mixture to spoon into the base of each roll and spread over the surface, forming a ring round the edge and a hollow in the centre.
5) Break and pour in an egg into the center.
6) Season properly.
7) Use a baking tray to arrange the buns.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the egg has set.
9) Serve by covering with top half of the bun and by garnishing with sprig of watercress.