Egg In A Bun
|Canned devilled ham||3 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Made mustard||1 Teaspoon (Little)|
|Watercress||1 (To Garnish:)|
1) Use the soft rolls to split in halves. Place into grill to brown.
2) Preheat oven to 355°F. - Gas Mark 4.
3) In a bowl, combine devilled ham with a little mustard to taste.
4) Use half of the mixture to spoon into the base of each roll and spread over the surface, forming a ring round the edge and a hollow in the centre.
5) Break and pour in an egg into the center.
6) Season properly.
7) Use a baking tray to arrange the buns.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the egg has set.
9) Serve by covering with top half of the bun and by garnishing with sprig of watercress.
Calories 295 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.5%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 200.7 mg66.9%
Sodium 739.8 mg30.8%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.1 g0.41%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 18 g35.8%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 0.78%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet