|Processed american cheese||1⁄4 Pound, cubed|
|Hard cooked eggs||5 , chopped|
|Sardines||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained, mashed|
|Green pepper||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Stuffed olives||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Pickle relish||2 Tablespoon, drained|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hamburger buns||6 , split and buttered|
1. In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the buns, and stir to mix thoroughly.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture (4 tablespoons) on the base of each bun and cover with the top, slightly pressing down to secure.
3. Arrange buns on a plastic rack or on paper towels in the microwave, 4 at a time, and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until heated through
4. Let the buns rest for 1 minute.
5. Alternatively, if you want to carry it with you, wrap each bun in wax paper and just before eating, heat in the microwave for 2 minutes.
6. Serve the buns hot and cheesy.