|Wheat grains||2 Ounce (55 Grams, Whole Or Cracked)|
|Malt extract||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1⁄4 Pint (140 Milliliter)|
|Fresh yeast||1 Ounce (30 Gram)|
|Warm water||1 3⁄4 Pint|
|Wholemeal flour||3 Pound (1.35 Kilograms)|
|Sea salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Pint (140 Milliliter)|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
1) In hot water, soak the malt extract and wheat for several hours or even overnight, as preferred.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees before preparation.
3) Into 1 cup of warm water, stir the yeast till it starts to froth.
4) In a warmed bowl, mix the salt anf flour together.
5) On a floured board, knead the mixture till a smooth dough is formed. This generally takes about 10 minutes.
6) Return the dough to the mixing bowl and cover properly with a cloth. Leave the bowl in a warm place to allow the dough to rise for about 1 1/2 hours or till the dough is doubled in volume.
7) Once again, knead on a floured board for some minutes and divide dough into equal pieces. Make rolls.
8) Lay out the rolls on greased trays and garnish the tops by brushing with milk and sprinkling with sesame seeds.
9) Cover and leave for another 20 minutes to allow the rolls to rise.
10) Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
11) Cool by turning onto wire racks.
12) Serve as desired.