Savory Bun Halves
|Frankfurter/Hamburger bun||1 , split|
1) To prepare the Chili-Cheese Spread, mix 2 tbsp [1/4 cup] shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, 1 tbsp [2 tbsp] margarine or butter, softened, 1 tsp [2 tsp] chopped green chilies and dash [dash] of Worcestershire sauce.
2) To prepare Herb-Cheese Spread, mix 1 tbsp [2 tbsp] margarine or butter, softened, 1 tsp [2 tsp] grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp [1 tsp] Italian seasoning and dash [dash] of garlic powder.
3) To prepare Onion Spread, mix 1 tbsp [2 tbsp] margarine or butter, softened, and 1 1/2 tsp [1 tbsp] chopped green onion with top.
4) Cut sides of buns and spread with any one of the seasoned spreads on a plate.
Seal with waxed paper.
5) Microwave on medium (275 watts) for 35 to 45 sec [1 to 1 1/4 min] till bread is warm,.
Cut into halves.
6) Serve warm.