Savory Choux Buns
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Plain flour||2 1⁄2 Ounce, sifted|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Softened butter||2 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a saucepan, add the butter and water, allow the butter to melt and then bring to a boil.
3) Turn off the heat, beat in the flour, then cook gently to form a ball leaving the sides of the pan.
4) Slightly cool, then individually beat in the eggs.
5) On the greased baking sheets, pipe out about 24 small walnut-sized balls with a 1/2-in plain vegetable nozzle.
6) Bake in the preheated oven at 400°F (mark 6) for 15-20 minutes until crisp and golden. Remove on a wire rack to cool.
7) Serve in a nice plate.