In this video Johnny Shows how to make raw burger buns!
2 Cup (32 tbs) (soaked in water)
Brown flax seeds
3 Clove (15 gm)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Soak the grains in water, then rinse and drain well. Soak the dates in a tablespoon of water.
2. Preheat the dehydrator.
3. In a food processor, add soaked grains and grind it. Pour water and grind well.
4. In a blender, blend the flax seeds.
5. Add in the flax seeds to the food processor with garlic, dates, brown sugar and grind altogether.
6. Ladle the batter in to the moulds. Dehydrate them until done.
7. Make burger with this Raw Burger Buns and serve.
Ever dreamt of burger buns that are gluten free and unbaked? Try these buns that are ready in no time and will give a new twist to your burgers. The video finishes off with a nice suggestion for the burgers.