Stuffed Masala Buns
|Brinjals||3 (Firm And Healthy)|
|Potatoes||2 , boiled, peeled and mashed|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Skim paneer||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Cucumber||1 , sliced thinly into rounds|
|Tomato||1 , sliced thinly into rounds|
|Onion||1 , sliced thinly into rounds|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Slit buns horizontally keeping lower portion bigger.
2. Shape hollows in lower halves, keeping enough all around.
3. Hold brinjals over direct flame to roast till skin blackens.
4. Wash to scrape off burnt skin. Mash it.
5. Saute onion till tender.
6. Add ginger, garlic and saute further for a minute.
7. Add brinjal pulp, stir.
8. Add garam masala, salt, pepper and simmer till it becomes thick.
9. Add bun scraping, stir. Cool.