1. Pour water in mixing bowl. Add yeast and sugar. Mix and let it bloom.
2. Take warm tea, warm milk and butter in a bowl. Add sea salt and sugar. Mix well.
3. Add half of this milk mixture to the bloomed yeast and 1/4th of the flour.
4. Mix it through the dough hook. Add an egg, mix and keep adding flour little at a time, alternate with milk addition.
5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and the hook. Add more flour if the dough is very sticky. Knead until the dough is smooth and elastic.
6. Make a dough ball and cut into 4 quaters. Cut each quater into 3 equal parts.
7. Take each dough piece, roll it into smooth ball and place them on a cookie sheet. Flatten them a bit.
8. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on the dough balls and push them a bit so that it sticks.
9. Cover with wet linen towles and keep them in a warm area of the room for about 30 minutes.
10. When the dough ball doubles in size, bake them in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Cut the buns, serve it with pulled pork to make pulled pork sandwich or whatever else you wish to use it for.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 239 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.8%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.6 mg9.9%
Sodium 143.7 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.2%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 7 g13%
Vitamin A 3.1%
Vitamin C 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet