|Luncheon meat||26 Ounce (2 Can, 13 Ounce Each)|
|Boston style baked beans||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
About 20 minutes before supper:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Split each can luncheon meat into 2 layers; cut each layer into 3 fingers; saute in skillet until brown; remove.
3. In same skillet, heat baked beans. Meanwhile, split, then butter frankfurter rolls.
4. Broil until golden, then lay, in groups of threes, on 4 supper plates.
5. Spread each half of roll with mustard; top with an onion ring; spoon on some beans, then top with a ribbon of catchup and a meat finger.