Double Chocolate Brownies
|For brownie batter|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||80 Gram (nestle)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Softened butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Honey/Corn syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||45 Gram (nestle)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Spray a 9” X9” baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a mixer bowl, put together butter, eggs and sugar and beat in stand mixer a medium speed using paddle attachment.
4. Add in 1 teaspoon of vanilla and mix.
5. Sprinkle in flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and beat well until well incorporated, scrape the sides once while beating.
6. Pour the batter in the baking pan and bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
7. Remove the baking pan and allow to cool.
8. In a mixer bowl, put together softened butter, confectioners sugar, cocoa powder, cream, vanilla and honey, and beat well in a stand mixer using paddle attachment at medium speed until smooth.
9. Spread the frosting over cooled brownie.
10. Cut the brownie in squares and serve as desired.