The banana cream brownie squares is a dessert that is made in a unique way. These banana cream brownie squares are baked with the roasted peanuts, bananas, and chocolate. Watch the recipe video below and try it for yourself..
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), roasted
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
Vanilla pudding mix
Whipped topping container
8 Ounce, frozen
Unsweetned baking chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Chop the peanuts.
3. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
4. Stir in 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts.
5. Pour into 9" square baking pan.
6. Bake the brownie for 24-27 minutes. Cool completely.
7. Slice 2 bananas using egg slicer and layer over brownie, to cover the brownie.
9. In bowl, whisk vanilla pudding mix into milk and beat until mixture just begins to thicken.
10. Fold in 2 1/2 cups whipped topping.
11. Quickly spread pudding mixture over sliced bananas.
12. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
13. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup peanuts over top of pudding mixture.
14. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
15. Cut the brownie into squares, pipe each brownie square with whipped cream topping.
16. Grate chocolate over dessert.
17. Slice remaining banana and strawberries.
18. Top each square with banana and strawberry slices before serving.
Look at this unique way to make banana cream brownies. See this fantastic video that demonstrates an amazing recipe for creamy brownies topped with roasted peanuts, bananas and chocolate. Watch the incredible recipe video and try it for yourself..