Gluten Free Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie
|Plain greek yogurt||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (175g)|
|2 % milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (50 mL)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 mL)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (125 mL)|
|Rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (125 mL (not quick oats))|
|Peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (175 mL, chunky or smooth)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C.
2. Butter and line an 8"×8" cake pan with parchment.
3. Into a blender or food processor, add yogurt, milk, egg, salt, baking powder, sugar, cocoa powder, and rolled oats. Blend until smooth and the oats are broken up. Stop the blender and scrape down the sides once or twice while blending.
4. Into the prepared pan, pour the batter.
5. Microwave the peanut butter for 30 seconds or so to loosen it up.
6. Drop spoonfuls of peanut butter onto the batter, and gently swirl with a knife.
7. Pop the pan in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
8. Remove from oven and let cool.
9. Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.4%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.9 mg10.6%
Sodium 223.2 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.1%
Sugars 28.1 g
Protein 11 g22.5%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 0.28%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet