Brownies with Whip Cream and Oreos | St. Patrick's Day
|Brownie mix||19 1⁄2 Ounce (1 box (Recommend: Pillsbury))|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oreos||10 , crush|
|Heavy whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Green food coloring||20 Drop (Optional)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a 13x9- inch baking pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the brownie mix, vegetable oil, water and eggs. Mix well.
4. Pour brownie mixture into the baking pan and pop it in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Meanwhile for whipped cream, in a large mixing bowl, combine heavy whipping cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and food coloring. Beat with a mixer until the whipped cream forms stiff peaks.
6. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and pop it in the refrigerator until brownie is ready.
7. Remove brownie from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
8. Then using 2 forks, pull apart the brownies to form crumbles.
9. In a 2oz tasting glass, add about an inch of brownie crumbles on the bottom.
10. Sprinkle little crushed Oreos on top followed by piping in the whipped cream. Then go back to the brownies, Oreos and whipped cream; repeat the process and then end with the whipped cream.
11. Serve and enjoy!
You can spread whipped cream on whole brownies and sprinkle with Oreos. Cut in slices and serve.
Using other pan - cooking times:
13x9 Pan 28-31 Minutes
9x9 Pan 30-35 Minutes
8x9 Pan 45-50 Minutes
Calories 285 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.8%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45 mg15%
Sodium 164.5 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 20.9 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 0.2%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet