1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spray 8 x 8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
3. In a small bowl combine flour, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder, and cocoa. Mix and set aside.
4. In using a standing mixer, combine butter and eggs together.
5. Add in vanilla, white sugar, brown sugar and the food coloring. Mix until fully blended.
6. Slowly mix in flour mixture and water.
7. Spread the batter evenly into greased pan.
8. Bake on center rack for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs.
9. Serve brownies after dinner to your loved ones and enjoy!