1. Follow the direction on the package and bake brownie in muffin tin.
2. Allow it to cool, and then remove the tins. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine whipping cream, mint extract, and food colouring. Mix well.
4. Add confectioner’s sugar in bowl, whipping continuously with electric mixer. Beat until very stiff.
5. In a snap and seal lunch size plastic bag, pour the cream.
6. Snip a corner of the lunch bag to make a small opening.
7. Pipe cream on top of brownies to create a Christmas tree.
8. Decorate it with sprinkles and serve immediately.