Fudge Brownies are surprisingly easy to make. They are also a pleasure to eat! Include them with other cookies on a platter and give them away as a gift. Or simply enjoy them with a tall glass of cold milk!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
4 Medium, thawed (room temperature)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a 9×9 square with butter and flour.
3. In a bowl, mix unsweetened cocoa, flour and baking powder.
4. In a heavy pot melt the butter.
5. Remove from heat and whisk in the sugar. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, until well mixed.
6. Add the vanilla. Whisk in the dry ingredients working in batches. Whisk well till combined.
7. Pour batter into pan and bake for 40 minutes or until cake pin comes out with some brownie on it and not clean like a cake.
8. Cool down on a cooling rack and cut into squares.
9. On a serving platter, serve the brownies with milk or refreshing drink as snack or put frosting or hot chocolate sauce and use it as dessert.