1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick aluminium foil. Make the sides hang out so that it is easy to get the brownies out.
3. Lay chocolate chip cookie dough at the bottom of the pan, and pat it down.
4. Arrange Oreo on top of dough.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, and egg.
6. Insert chilli powder, and chocolate chips in it. Mix until smooth.
7. Pour mixture on Oreo. Spread evenly.
8. Pop it in oven for about 40 minutes.
9. Lift brownie from pan, set it aside to cool.
10. Cut into slices and serve brownies immediately.