|Cocoa powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Instant coffee||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Water||10 Tablespoon, boiled (1/2 cup+ 2 tablespoons)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 Ounce, finely chopped|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon, melt (1/2 stick)|
|Vegetable oil||10 Tablespoon (1/2 cup + 2 tablspoons)|
|Egg yolks||2 Large|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (unbleached)|
|Salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon (table salt)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cocoa powder and coffee.
3. Pour boiling water in it, a little at a time whisking continuously.
4. Add chopped chocolate, and mix until it melts.
5. Put melted butter and oil in bowl. Mix.
6. Then, add egg, yolks, and vanilla extract to the mixture. Whisk.
7. Insert sugar and then add flour in two batches. Whisk well each time.
8. In a 9x13 inch brownie pan, pour the mixture. Spread it evenly.
9. Place it in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. Then, allow it to cool
10. Serve brownie with hot coffee.
Calories 1139 Calories from Fat 564
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g99%
Saturated Fat 20.3 g101.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 230.5 mg76.8%
Sodium 411.6 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 148 g49.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.8%
Sugars 125.9 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A 12.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.9% Iron 34.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet