Best Flourless Brownies- How to Make Gluten Free Brownies
|Chocolate chip||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened (1 1/2 stick)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pecan||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as required for garnish) (Optional)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|M&m||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as required for garnish) (Optional)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 8 X 8 inch baking pan with non-stick baking paper. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips, butter, and water over low heat until the chocolate is melted. Be careful not to scorch the chocolate.
4. Remove from heat and stir in cocoa powder. Set aside.
5. In a bowl, add eggs and sugar. Beat for 3-4 minutes until thickened.
6. Stir in vanilla extract and fold in half of the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture.
7. Stir gently until incorporated and then fold in the other half.
8. Pour brownie mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out the batter.
9. Bake for around 35 minutes or until edges are firm and the middle is set. The middle may still be a little soft and slightly jiggly.
10. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
11. Once cooled, place in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours to set the brownies.
12. CHOCOLATE SPREAD: In a microwave safe bowl, heat the heavy cream in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
13. Add the other 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to the heavy cream and allow them to melt. Stir until creamy.
14. Spread evenly on top of cold brownies. Top with pecans and M&M’s if desired. Cut into square pieces.
15. In a serving plate, serve the brownies cold as a dessert.
Calories 352 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.1%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 108.1 mg36%
Sodium 118 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 18.1 g
Protein 5 g9.6%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 0.1%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet