1. Soak the sugar-free dried cranberries in white curacao overnight. Grease the brownie pan, or line with wax paper. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
2. Melt the chopped white chocolate in a metal bowl placed over a pan of hot water. Remove from the hot water and mix butter with the remaining heat until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg and sugar with an electric mixer on high speed for about 5 minutes until white and fluffy. Then on low speed, beat for about 2 minutes to set the texture.
4. Add 1/3 of (3.) in (2.) and fold together with spatula and mix well. Then add the rest and mix well.
5. Sift in flour and mix well with spatula until combined. Fold in cranberries.
6. Spread the batter in the brownie pan and drop the pan lightly on the counter to raise all the air bubbles out of the batter.
7. Bake for 15 minutes till brown. Cover the brownie with aluminum foil and continue to bake for another 15 minutes. (Depending on the heat of the oven, cooking time may differ, so please watch out.)
8. Remove the brownie from the pan by lifting the wax paper and place it on a wire rack to cool
9. Making pink ganache: Put the chopped white chocolate and fresh cream in a metal bowl. Place it over a pan of hot water and melt the chocolate until smooth.
10. Remove from the hot water and mix white curacao. Then add red powder color (little at a time) and mix until you reach a nice medium shade of pink.
11. Cut the brownie into 16 squares and spread the pink ganache. Refrigerate to set the ganache.
12. Choose the toppings Zig-zag the white chocolate over the brownies, and then finish with sprinkles of your choice. Serve at room temperature