1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease an 8x8-inch square baking dish.
3. Combine the black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, vanilla, and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
5. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the mixture or lightly mix into the batter.
6. Bake in a preheated oven until the top is dry and edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 20-30 minutes.
7. Remove and let cool.
How do you keep your husband and kids from binging on calorie dense, sugar laden treats? It’s not a mammoth task! Here is a secret brownie recipe that is not only gluten-free but also guilt-free! The secret ingredient of this recipe is? “Black Beans.” These are so delicious; you can hardly tell that is it made from black beans! So now when your family stuffs their mouths with these, you need not worry!