Julie shares her recipe for delicious No Bake Brownies. Make in 5 minutes with just 5 natural ingredients.
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Pits Removed)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Place walnuts in a food processor and grind for a couple seconds to form coarse flour.
2. While machine is running, add pitted dates, cacao powder and salt, processing until a moist, crumb-like dough has formed.
3. Spread into an 8×8 inch pan, sprinkle with cacao nibs, and press firmly into a solid brownie layer.
4. Cut into bite-size squares.
5. Serve immediately or store for later use.
Alternately, press and roll brownie dough into small balls to make brownie bites.
Makes about 2 dozen small squares.
In this video, you will find Julie sharing her recipe for delicious No Bake Brownies. You can make them in 5 minutes with just 5 natural ingredients. Watch and learn how to prepare this vegan delight from this video.