Homemade Dairy Free Brownies / Easy Dairy Free Brownies / How to Make Brownies
|Cocoa powder||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||174 Gram, divided (1/3 cup +1/3 cup)|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (handful) (Optional)|
|Walnuts||2 Tablespoon (as needed) (Optional)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degree C.
2. Grease an 8X8 inches pan and set aside.
3. Mix the cocoa powder, baking soda, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, and boiling water until wet.
4. Then put in sugar, eggs, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, flour, vanilla, and salt. Mix well.
5. Add to the greased pan and sprinkle chocolate chips and walnut. Cook in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. The brownies are done when you have a clean inserted toothpick.
6. Allow to cool then cut into squares.
7. Serve warm or cold with milk.
Calories 580 Calories from Fat 262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.1%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg17.6%
Sodium 183.7 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.1%
Sugars 52.5 g
Protein 9 g17.8%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 24.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet