|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry roasted peanuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. In top of a double boiler bring to a boil placing chocolate morsels, milk and butter.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook until chocolate and butter melt, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and stir in peanuts and marshmallows.
4. Line a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan and spread the mixture over it.
5. Let it chill at least 2 hours and cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
6. Store in refrigerator and serve as snacks or as desired.