|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry roasted peanuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. In top of a double boiler bring to a boil placing chocolate morsels, milk and butter.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook until chocolate and butter melt, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and stir in peanuts and marshmallows.
4. Line a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan and spread the mixture over it.
5. Let it chill at least 2 hours and cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
6. Store in refrigerator and serve as snacks or as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5822 Calories from Fat 2571
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 300 g461.4%
Saturated Fat 117.3 g586.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 199.4 mg66.5%
Sodium 761.2 mg31.7%
Total Carbohydrates 731 g243.7%
Dietary Fiber 23.4 g93.5%
Sugars 573.7 g
Protein 113 g225.2%
Vitamin A 36.2% Vitamin C 17.2%
Calcium 129.2% Iron 40.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet