|Brownie mix||20 Ounce (1 packet, ready made)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
|Chocolate slab||1 , melted (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5 C (325 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine 1 egg, water, oil and brownie mix. Beat well using an electric beater.
4. Transfer mixture on to greased pan and keep aside.
5. In another bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar and beat on a low speed till smooth, using a clean electric beater.
6. Add remaining eggs and beat well till well combined.
7. Pour over brownie mixture and spread evenly.
8. Bake in pre heated oven for 40 to 45 minutes or till done.
9. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
10. Cut into 24 squares, top with melted chocolate and serve immediately.