|Dark chocolate cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 package)|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted (1 1/2 sticks)|
|Evaporated milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Caramels||12 Ounce (1 package)|
|Semisweet chocolate pieces||6 Ounce (1 package)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl mix together the cake mix, butter or margarine and 1 cup of the evaporated milk
4) Put half of the mixture equally in the baking pan.
5) Bake in the oven for 6 minutes.
6) In a small pan, melt the caramels in evaporated milk over low heat.
7) Dredge the chocolate pieces over the baked mixture.
8) Dribble the caramel mixture over the baked mixture.
9) Crumble the remaining cake mixture on top of the caramel.
10) Bake in the oven for 18 minutes more.
11) Let cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
12) Cut the brownies into 24 bars and serve cold with chocolate sauce if desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5184 Calories from Fat 2094
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 239 g367.2%
Saturated Fat 132.9 g664.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 436.2 mg145.4%
Sodium 2995.4 mg124.8%
Total Carbohydrates 753 g251%
Dietary Fiber 17.8 g71.4%
Sugars 443.1 g
Protein 55 g110.9%
Vitamin A 95.2% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 95.5% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet