|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into pieces|
|Unsweetened chocolate||3 Ounce|
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Instant espresso powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Coffee liqueur||2 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate glaze||3 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking pan with greased foil and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low flame. Cool this mixture to room temperature.
4. In a bowl, blend flour, baking powder, and salt. Set this bowl aside for later use.
5. In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar, espresso powder, coffee liqueur and vanilla with electric mixer until well combined.
6. Add chocolate mixture and flour, stirring until well combined.
7. In the greased pan, spread this batter evenly.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until the top seems set.
9. Cool in pan on wire rack.
10. Pour the chocolate glaze over brownies.
11. Cover and chill for approximately 3-4 hours.
12. Allow it to stand at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
13. Then, lift the brownies from the pan using foil.
14. Place on cutting board and cut into bars or triangles.
15. garnish with chocolate coffee beans before serving.