|Brownie mix||21 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Miniature marshmallows||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Miniature semisweet chocolate pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Miniature candy coated semisweet chocolate pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almond toffee pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Caramel ice cream topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. Make brownie mix as per the package directions.
4. Pour the batter onto the bottom of the greased pan.
5. Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until edges are firm.
6. Then, remove the pan from oven.
7. Top the crust with marshmallows, chocolate pieces, candy pieces and toffee pieces followed by drizzling some caramel topping.
8. Bake for another 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy.
9. Cool in pan on wire rack.
10. Cut into bars before serving.