White Chocolate Brownies
|Unsalted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White chocolate||6 Ounce, coarsely chopped|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan lightly and set it aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and half of the white chocolate over low flame. Keep stirring occasionally until it begins to melt.
4. Remove the pan from heat.
5. In a bowl, beat eggs using an electric mixer until foamy.
6. Add sugar to the egg mixture and beat for another 3 minutes or until thickened.
7. Further, whisk in melted white chocolate mixture, flour, salt and vanilla.
8. Then, add semisweet chocolate chunks and remaining white chocolate. Mix until combined.
9. In the greased pan, pour this batter.
10. Bake about 30 minutes. Consider it done when the top is evenly browned.
11. Cool in pan on wire rack.
12. Cut into bars.
13. Store, covered, in the refrigerator and serve whenever required.
Calories 563 Calories from Fat 259
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.6%
Saturated Fat 17.5 g87.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.1 mg31.4%
Sodium 213.6 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.3%
Sugars 52.6 g
Protein 6 g12.7%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet