Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
|Chocolate||4 Ounce, chopped (Bittersweet Or Semisweet)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 Ounce, chopped|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh raspberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. Set a bowl over a pan of simmering water for making brownie layer.
4. Add bittersweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate and butter in the bowl and melt, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove the bowl from the pan and allow the mixture to cool.
6. Further, mix 1 1/4 cups of sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the vanilla, 3/4 cup flour, salt and 3 eggs, one by one. Mix until well combined.
7. In the greased pan, spread the batter evenly.
8. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar using an electric mixer. Add lemon juice, remaining egg and leftover vanilla, beating until combined.
9. Further, add 2 tablespoons flour until combined. The cheesecake layer is ready.
10. Spread it evenly over the brownie layer. Top with raspberries and 1 tablespoon sugar.
11. Bake for approximately 35 to 40 minutes or until top is golden and edges are light brown.
12. Cool in pan on wire rack.
13. Cover and chill for at least 6 hours.
14. Cut into bars upon chilling.
15. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Calories 508 Calories from Fat 278
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.1%
Saturated Fat 18.3 g91.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 167.2 mg55.7%
Sodium 252.6 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 35.2 g
Protein 8 g16.8%
Vitamin A 16.8% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 17.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet