1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Empty the content of brownie mix in a bowl, add water, eggs and oil to it and whisk.
3. Take a foil pan and grease it well on all sides and bottom with enough butter. This will prevent the brownies from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
4. Pour the batter into the foil pan and spread it evenly throughout.
5. Bake for 25 minutes.
6. Once done, remove the cake from the oven and let it cool thoroughly before icing.
7. Melt the fudge frosting in a pot on low heat on stove. Keep stirring the mixture continuously to prevent it from getting burned.
8. Once it's melted, pour it all over the top of the brownies. Spread it evenly with a spoon.
9. Before the frosting dries, scatter candycorn and sprinkles.
10. Cut into slices and serve.
Satisfy the sweet tooth of the little tricksters with sinfully sweet and spooky looking brownies that are a real treat to have. Fluffy, tasty and easy to make, these Halloween brownies would surely make wonderful for a addition to your Halloween sweet cart. Serve these brownies at your next Halloween gathering and watch them disappear fast. Follow the video recipe to learn more about them.