2 Cup (32 tbs), ground (or 1 cup Almond Meal, 1 cup ground Cashews, for brownie mixture)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (for brownie mixture)
3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs), pitted (for brownie mixture)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for brownie mixture)
1 Pinch (pink, for brownie mixture)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), soaked (for the icing)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or other liquid sweetener, for the icing)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (ripe, for the icing)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (raw, for garnish)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded (for garnish)
To make the Brownie Mixture:
1. Into a bowl add almond meal and cacao powder.
2. In a food processor process the dates until blended and add into bowl.
3. Chop up the Jungle Peanuts into small pieces by pulsing in a food processor or wrapping in a thin cloth and mashing with the end of a wooden spoon.
4. Add into the bowl along with Sea salt and then start mixing the ingredients.
5. Finish off the mixing by using your hands.
To make Icing:
6. Into a food processor add all of the icing ingredients and then blend until smooth.
7. Scrape down the sides of the processor with a spatula so that everything is properly mixed.
8. Line a brownie pan with plastic wrap and add in the brownie mixture so that it is even and smoothed over.
9. Pack the mixture with your hands so that it is very firm and compact and place in the fridge.
To decorate the brownies:
10. Take out the brownie pan from the fridge and use a spatula to spread a layer of the icing over the top of it.
11. Sprinkle with cacao nibs and shredded coconut (optional).
12. Place the brownies back in the fridge for 1-2 hrs.
13. Remove from the pan cut the brownies and serve.
14. Keep leftovers stored in the fridge.
Delicious and colorful brownies are everyone's delight and even more when made healthy. Catch up with Clare in the video to learn how to make absolutely no bake and raw brownies out of peanuts and top it with an attractive raw chocolate icing. Health and delight in just some bites!