|Brownie mix||1 (Family Size)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, add cream cheese, sugar and mix well until blended. Add egg, vanilla and mix well.
2. Separately, prepare the batter with packaged brownie mix.
3. Into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan, pour half of the brownie mixture, over it cover with cream cheese mixture and pour over the remaining brownie mixture.
4. In a preheated oven, bake the brownie batter at 225 degrees centigrade for about 30 minutes.
5. While still warm, cut the brownies into even sized squares.
6. Serve hot or cool.