|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fine Variety)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (For Greasing)|
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease an 8 inch square pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, melt butter.
4. Add sugar and mix well. Cool for 5 minutes.
5. Add eggs and beat well using a wooden spoon.
6. Add sieved flour mixture and mix using a rubber spatula.
7. Add remaining ingredients and fold gently.
8. Transfer mixture on to greased baking pan and bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes.
9. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
10. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine all the ingredients required for icing and mix well.
11. Bring to boil or cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
12. Once boiled, remove from flame and keep aside to cool.
13. Whisk cooled icing and spread a thin layer evenly on cooled brownie, using a rubber spatula.
14. Cut into wedges or squares and serve.