Mama Mia A Brownie Pizza
|For brownie base|
|Packed light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pitted dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fat free liquid egg substitute||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), thawed if frozen|
|Canola oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Low fat buttermilk||3 Tablespoon|
|Pure vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cake flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|For pizza topping|
|Fresh strawberries||12 Large, hulled|
|Strawberry jam||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh pineapple||4 Ounce, cut into 1/4 inch thick wedges|
|Kiwifruit||2 , peeled and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices|
|White chocolate||2 Ounce|
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make brownie base: In food processor, combine brown sugar and dates. Process until dates are finely chopped. Add egg substitute, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla, and pulse on/off several times to blend. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, and pulse 2 or 3 times just until flour is moistened; do not overmix. Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly.
3. Bake in 350° oven until set and dry to touch, about 10 minutes. Cool brownie base in pan on wire rack.
4. Make pizza topping: Thinly slice 10 strawberries. In food processor, combine remaining 2 strawberries and jam, and puree. Spread puree over brownie base, leaving 1/2-inch border all around edge. Arrange strawberry slices, pineapple slices, kiwifruit slices, and blackberries on top.
5. Grate white chocolate on medium-coarse grater and sprinkle over pizza. Now doesn't that look like mozzarella cheese.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2317 Calories from Fat 673
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g116.4%
Saturated Fat 19.2 g95.8%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 6.8 mg2.3%
Sodium 1071.2 mg44.6%
Total Carbohydrates 416 g138.7%
Dietary Fiber 54.1 g216.2%
Sugars 268.2 g
Protein 43 g86.7%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 601.8%
Calcium 47.6% Iron 78.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet