Candy Corn And Peanut Topped Brownies
|For the base|
|Fudge brownie mix||20 Ounce (1 Box Of 1 Pound And 3.8 Ounce)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice cereal||2 Cup (32 tbs), sweetened|
|Creamy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweetened rice cereal square||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salted peanuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baby corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with shortening.
3) In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs and stir with spoon until well blended.
4) Spread the mixture in pan.
5) Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
6) After this, sprinkle marshmallows evenly over warm baked base; bake futher 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows just begin to puff.
7) Let it cool while making topping.
8) In 3-quart saucepan, over medium heat cook brown sugar and corn syrup , stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
9) Remove the pan from heat and add peanut butter stir until well blended.
10) Stir in cereal, peanuts and candy corn until coated.
11) Immediately spoon warm topping over marshmallows, spreading evenly to cover.
12) Let it cool completely for 1 1/2 hours.
13) Serve the brownies by cutting the cake into 6 rows by 6 rows.
Calories 1074 Calories from Fat 366
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg17.6%
Sodium 1131.2 mg47.1%
Total Carbohydrates 163 g54.3%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.9%
Sugars 72.1 g
Protein 18 g36.1%
Vitamin A 24.3% Vitamin C 24.8%
Calcium 27.7% Iron 131.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet