Frosted Marble Brownies
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Cooking chocolate||2 Ounce, melted and cooled (60 Grams)|
|Cooking chocolate||2 Ounce, cooled|
|For chocolate frosting|
|Confectioners sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cooking chocolate||3 Ounce, melted (90 Grams)|
|Hot water||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||65 Gram (1/4 Cup)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Blend the butter, vanilla and sugar into a fluffy mix
3) Break in the eggs one at a time, stirring throughout; then, combine the flour and salt and mix it all together
4) Pour the nuts into the mix
5) Divide the batter in half and pour the melted chocolate into one half .
6 )Pour alternately with a spoon into a buttered, floured and wax paper-lined pan 9-inch x 14-inch (23-cm x 35-cm).
7) Make a marble pattern in the batter with a knife
8) Bake in a 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for about 45 minutes.
9) Let it cool for about ten minutes in the pan,then cool completely on a wire rack.
10) Make the frosting by mixing half the sugar with the chocolate and add the salt, water and remaining sugar.Mix thoroughly.
11) Beat in the egg yolks one at a time, add the butter & vanilla and beat thoroughly.
12) Spread the frosting on the brownies.
13) Cut into squares and serve.