Brownie dark chocolate
|Dark chocolate||110 Gram (at least 60% cocoa solids)|
|Eggs||2 Large, beaten|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C), chop nuts roughly and break chocolate into small squares.
2. Melt butter and chocolate together over low heat.
3. Mix melted butter and sugar in a bowl.
4. Beat eggs then add to mixture.
5. Mix flour with salt and baking powder, then add.
6. Stir mixture thoroughly.
7. Put mixture into greased brownie tray.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, check frequently so as not to over cook. The middle should be sticky, while the outside remains crisper.
10. Leave to cool, dust with icing sugar and cut into squares.Brownies can also be served warm with vanilla ice cream, or eaten cold.
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.6 mg14.9%
Sodium 154.5 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 18.4 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 0.16%
Calcium 3% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet