Quick Marble Brownies
|Fudge brownie cake mix||22 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package, Plus Additional Ingredients - As Brownie Package Directs)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Generously grease 2 (8-inch) round, microwave baking dishes
2. Following the package directions, prepare the fudge brownie batter. Keep aside.
3. In a small microwave proof dish combine the cream cheese and butter.
4. Place in the microwave and heat on LOW for about 2 minutes, until softened.
5. Add remaining ingredients and blend well until smooth.
6. Pour and spread 1 cup of the brownie batter into each of the dishes.
7. Top with the cream cheese mixture.
8. Divide and spread the remaining brownie batter.
9. Swirl the tip of a knife, through the batter layers in each dish to create a marbled effect.
10. Place one dish at a time in the microwave and cook on HIGH for about 10 minutes until set.
11. Cover and let the dishes stand for about 10 minutes until slightly cooled.
12. Cut into squares, or bars and enjoy as a sweet treat.