Peanut Butter Brownies
|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crunchy style peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Grease an 8-inch square cake pan.
2) Combine and sift the flour and salt.
3) Cream together the peanut butter, butter, and vanilla.
4) Slowly add in the sugar, creaming till well-blended.
5) Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
6) Blend in the flour.
7) Add in the peanuts and mix.
8) Transfer into the square cake pan and spread evenly.
9) Place in the oven at 350° F. and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, till center is firm.
10) Cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
11) Cut into squares.
12) Remove from pan and arrange on a rack.
14) Serve topped with ice cream!