King Of Brownies
|Rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lima bean||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carob powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Mineral salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add flours, carob powder, baking powder, salt and nuts.
3) In another bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla and water.
4) Add the mixture to dry ingredients by stirring.
5) Use an oiled 8" x 8" x 2" pan, to pour the batter.
6) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes for cake-like brownies, or 35 minutes for chewier, fudgier ones.
7) Serve the brownies as snacks with any favorite beverage.