|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a shallow cake tin with butter and line the base with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with salt. Keep aside
4. In a large mixing bowl, add butter.
5. Using an electric beater or a wire whisk, cream the butter until soft.
6. Add the sugar to the butter and continue beating until the mixture is light and fluffy.
7. Stir in the melted chocolate and egg yolks into the creamed mixture.
8. Gently fold the flour into the batter
9. Fold in the nuts and stir in vanilla.
10. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and place in the preheated oven.
11. Bake for 20 minutes until a skewer comes out clean
12. Remove from the oven and let cool in the tin for 5 minutes.
13. Invert onto a wire rack and cool.
14. Cut into squares.
15. Dust with sugar if you like.