Chocolate Brownie Pie
|Unsweetened chocolate square||2 Ounce (2 Squares)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pecan halves||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|9 inch unbaked pie shell||1|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan and add chocolate and butter to it and melt the mixture over hot water.
3. In a bowl beat eggsl, sugar, chocolate mixture and corn syrup. And combine it with the chocolate mixture.
4. Fold in halved pecans and spread the mixture over pastry lined pie dish.
5. Bake the mixture in moderate oven for about 40-50 minutes at 375° until the pie is set.
6. Serve after teaming with coffee.
Calories 593 Calories from Fat 303
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.3%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116.5 mg38.8%
Sodium 251.8 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.5%
Sugars 29.9 g
Protein 7 g14.8%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 14.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet