Tuxedo Brownie Squares
|Brownie mix||21 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Seedless raspberry jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh raspberries/Frozen whole raspberries without syrup, thawed and drained||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|White chocolate square||3 Ounce, melted and cooled slightly (Three 1 Ounce Each Squares)|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (Two 8 Ounce Packages)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen whipped topping||8 Ounce, thawed (1 Container)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
3. Follow the package direction to prepare brownie mix.
4. Bake in the preheated oven
5. Invert on a wire rack and cool completely.
6. Spread jam on brownie using a palette knife.
7. Scatter 1 1/2 cups raspberries evenly over jam, reserving the remaining berries for garnish.
8. Place chocolate in a microwaveable bowl and melt in the microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, stirring after every 20 seconds.
9. Microwave for 30 seconds longer until all the chocolate has melted to a smooth velvety sauce.
10. In a clean dry bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with a wire whisk till well blended.
11. Whisk melted chocolate and milk into the creamed mixture
12. Gently fold in whipped topping using a spatula.
13. Spread topping over raspberry-jam coated brownie.
14. Transfer to a platter and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill and set.
15. Cut brownie into squares.
16. Use reserved raspberries and chocolate curls to decorate the brownie pieces
17. Serve chilled.