Walnut Chocolate Chip Brownies
|Cooked beans||1 Cup (16 tbs) (any kind)|
|Raw sugar/Turbinado sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Apple sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground flax meal||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts/Pecan||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a food processor add beans and sugar. Blend till smooth. Add in oil, cocoa powder, coffee, apple sauce, vanilla and salt. Resume blending till all are well combined and smooth.
3. In another bowl, add flour, flax meal and baking powder. Put the bean mixture into the flour mixture and stir well till it is mixed. Add the chocolate chips and nuts and mix well till well combined.
4. Take a 8x8 baking pan. Spray it with cooking spray and pour the brownie batter into it and spread it evenly.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for around 30 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean when inserted. Remove from oven and let it cool on a rack before slicing and serving.
6. In a serving plate, serve the brownie as it is or topped with soy whipped cream.
To make this brownie gooier, add just ½ cup flour.
For Recipe of Apple Sauce please check out this link - How To Make and Can Apple Sauce
8 x 8 pan