|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yogurt||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Carob powder||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Stir in other wet ingredients into the bowl and beat well.
3) Separately, combine all the dry ingredients to sift in.
4) Mix the wet and dry ingredients. Fold in walnuts to the mixture.
5) Use a 9 x 11 inches pan to grease with oil. Spread the mixture onto the pan.
6) Set your oven at 325° and place the pan inside oven.
7) Bake for 45-60 minutes or until it turns brown.
8) Cut into cubes and garnish with sweet toppings to serve.