These are very easy to make, delicious and so versatile – eat them out of the oven; on a cold winter’s day with a mug of hot chocolate; warm as a dessert with a dollop of ice cream, clotted, mascarpone or any cream you fancy; and finally, cold as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack – in fact any time of the day!!
Light brown sugar
Dark brown sugar
1. Melt dark chocolate along with butter in a bain marie.
2. Preheat oven to 180° (160° fan).
3. Prepare a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
4. In a large mixing bowl combine eggs and both the sugar, whisk the sugar for 5-10 minutes or until all the sugar is dissolved.
5. Add the melted chocolate and whisk, and then add the flour and cocoa powder and whisk until all ingredients is mixed well.
6. Place the white chocolate in the baking dish and then pour the brownie mixture, spread evenly.
7. Bake it for 25 minutes in a preheated oven, half way through the cooking turn the baking dish once.
8. Serve a nice slice of chocolate brownie along with whipped cream.
Looking for an easy brownie recipe that promises to yield amazingly yummy dessert treats? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn how to make tender, chocolate brownies that will simply melt in your mouth!