Baked Chocolate Brownies
|Dark chocolate||185 Gram|
|Light brown sugar||140 Gram|
|Dark brown sugar||140 Gram|
|Plain flour||80 Gram|
|Cocoa powder||40 Gram|
|White chocolate||50 Gram|
1. Melt dark chocolate along with butter in a bain marie.
2. Preheat oven to 180° (160° fan).
3. Prepare a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
4. In a large mixing bowl combine eggs and both the sugar, whisk the sugar for 5-10 minutes or until all the sugar is dissolved.
5. Add the melted chocolate and whisk, and then add the flour and cocoa powder and whisk until all ingredients is mixed well.
6. Place the white chocolate in the baking dish and then pour the brownie mixture, spread evenly.
7. Bake it for 25 minutes in a preheated oven, half way through the cooking turn the baking dish once.
8. Serve a nice slice of chocolate brownie along with whipped cream.