|Low sodium corn oil margarine||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Equivalent To 4 Eggs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped unsalted walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat margarine and cocoa in saucepan until margarine is melted.
3. Place in bowl with sugar and mix well.
4. Add egg substitute gradually, beating very well after each addition.
5. Add vanilla, flour, and nuts, and mix thoroughly.
6. Spread in 9 x 13-inch baking pan greased with margarine.
7. Bake 35 minutes. Do not overbake.
8. Cool before cutting. May sprinkle with confectioner's sugar if desired.