Here is a beautiful, delicious way to say I love you - with chocolate. The smooth, beautiful topping is what makes these valentine's brownies extra special, and professional baker Liv Hansen from the Betty Crocker Kitchens shows you how to do it. We'll never tell your valentine how easy it was for you to make these gorgeous heart brownies.
Betty crocker rich & creamy chocolate frosting
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Betty crocker rich & creamy vanilla frosting
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Red liquid food coloring
Pink and white candy sprinkles
1. Pre-bake brownies in 13x9-inch pan lined with aluminum foil. Allow brownies to cool in pan. Remove brownies from pan by lifting aluminum foil.
2. Cut brownies using a heart-shaped cookie cutter and place on wire cooling rack.
3. Spoon chocolate frosting into a microwave-safe bowl; spoon vanilla frosting into a second microwave-safe bowl.
4. Heat frosting separately in 10-second intervals until frosting is a “spoonable” consistency.
5. Add a few drops of red food coloring to the melted vanilla frosting to achieve desired shade of pink.
6. Spoon melted chocolate frosting over your valentine brownie hearts.
7. Drizzle chocolate glazed hearts with pink frosting glaze using a fork. Sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
8. Serve to your loved ones on a nice platter.