Luci Lock shows you how to make delicious, guilt-free organic chocolate brownies. There is no sugar and all purpose flour in it, yet it tastes like brownie. Check out the video for the healthy ingredients used in organic chocolate brownies and enjoy them without worrying about those extra calories.
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Unsweetened chocolate squares
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree Fahrenheit.
2. Grease an 8*8 baking dish with butter or oil.
3. In a bowl, put together amaranth flour, xylitol, and salt.
4. In another bowl, mix egg with vanilla.
5. In a large mixing bowl, melt organic raw butter and unsweetened bakers coco chocolates; do not cook it.
6. To the chocolate mixture, add the dry ingredient mixture and then the wet ingredient mixture; stir until it’s well blended.
7. In the greased baking dish, pour the mixture.
8. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 16-18 minutes.
9. Serve hot or store in freezer.
Everyone loves brownies but obviously they don’t like you. In order to enjoy these and still look out for your own well being and health, it is important that you make some adjustments. So when making sweet treats, you must tweak the recipe by substituting all the bad stuff with good ones. Luci Lock shows you how to make delicious, guilt-free organic chocolate brownies. There is no sugar and all purpose flour in it, yet it tastes like brownie. Check out the video for the healthy ingredients used in organic
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.2%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g72.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114.6 mg38.2%
Sodium 281.3 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 13.4%
Vitamin C 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Guilt-Free Organic Chocolate Brownies Recipe Video